Monday, July 13, 2009

More Birthday Stash

I received 2 more cards and 1 package today. The first card is from Pam and she included DMC 208 & DMC 210.

And I got this gift from Melinda. Now I know why she asked me if I prefered silver or gold on my Christmas tree. Melinda sent me a pack of gold perforated paper that has two 9 x 12 sheets and one of the Christmas ornament books from my wish list - Stained Glass Ornaments I from Sekas & Co. Then when I opened her card I found a really cute fob. Here's a picture of everything.
And here's a picture of just the fob.

I also got a birthday card from my brother Larry and his wife Robyn. I must say I pretty darn excited when M told me it was here. I got telephone calls from 2 of the kids and emails from one sister and another brother, but this is the only card I received from a family member. M didn't even get me a card this year.

Now this next chart isn't a birthday present; it's a gift from a really nice woman I met face-to-face for the first time last month at my retreat - Debra S. She found out I wanted this chart, but the only shop that had a copy had just sold their last one. She ordered one and had it shipped to me. You can't get any nicer than that!

Well, that's it for birthday packages; there are still a few cards that should be on their way though. Once again I have to say how blessed I was with everything that was sent to me. This is my first birthday group where we sent presents instead of a couple skeins of floss and I really appreciate how the members put a lot of thought into getting just the right gift for each other.
Thank you everyone.
M



4 comments:

  1. Between the last post and this one, that's quite the haul on stash! Should keep you out of trouble for while!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a wonderful day!! I see you received LOTS of goodies for your stash. I bet it is hard to decide which one to do first! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo Hoo girlfriend, you cleaned up this birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday, lots of stash makes great birthday gifts!
    Your blog is nice. Have fun with all your goodies!
    Jennifer Dalenberg

    http://www.feathersinthenest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete