Monday, December 2, 2013

Starting Over

Hard to believe it's been almost 2 years since posting anything; hopefully I'll be better from here on out.

Starting in January I'm going to participate in the Delightful Stars Quilt-A-Long hosted by Michelle Foster.  I have a bolt of a solid black batik ordered but it's on backorder so I might be running a few weeks behind from the start.  I'm going to try and make this one from my stash but I've never been good at that before.

Speaking of stash, I'm overrun with it.  Seems I've become a serial starter this past year and didn't finish much.  I put myself on a stash diet but you all know that a new project screams for new fabric.  Don't know how well I can keep that promise. 

This is just one picture of what I took out of my sewing room today.  Somehow I've got to go through all of it and get it back into that room so we can use this as our guest room again.  And wouldn't you know that the first thing I need to use is all the way in the back of the items on the floor.  Just my luck.



Debra

10 comments:

  1. So did you finish Earthdancer? I'd love to see her in all her glory!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never finished her. She's in the basket by my chair but look right over her and grab something else. And the sad part is that there isn't that much more to do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Curious if you've picked this piece up again. I volunteered to do the beading and dream catcher for a friend of mine, not sure about tacking the suede, especially weaving under stitching

      Delete
  3. Seems like a lot of people are going on a stash diet next year, lol. Good to see you posting.

    ReplyDelete